.NET Developer Barcelona
At Beezy we are looking for a .NET Developer to help us with the continous development and improvement of our award winning product: Beezy.
Will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the back-end functionality of our application, based in the Microsoft .Net web development stack. This individual should have a passion for software development & innovation and be capable of working with minimal oversight on strategic enterprise projects and enhancing existing applications.
- Design, code, modify, and evaluate .NET and ASP.NET solutions in support of Beezy strategic objectives
- Perform Full Systems Life Cycle, (plan, design, develop, test, implement, and maintain) effectively
- Devise logic and technical procedures
- Perform coding and tests/debugs applications and programs
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation
- Build solutions and perform maintenance that are technically efficient, effective, and follows internal and industry standards
- Develop estimates and completes assignments on time and within budget
- Conduct research, advises on new technology, and evaluates alternative solutions
Skill Sets Required
Provable solid experience with .NET Framework Programming and ASP.NET solutions
Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web API frameworks
Experience with ORM frameworks like Entity Framework (Code First) and coding patterns as DDD, IoC, dependency injection, RESTful API
Knowledge of Azure platform functioning and capabilities required and experience with building cloud solutions highly valuable
- Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 solutions highly valuable
- Knowledge of Transact SQL (T-SQL) syntax and database development on SQL Server
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methodology preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing diverse enterprise applications with diverse solutions using the Microsoft Technology Stack and the .Net framework.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in ASP.NET development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to interact effectively with people from many different disciplines.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Solid logic and problem-solving methods.
- Willing to develop and maintain skill set and product knowledge to maximize value and to deliver quality services to our customers.
- Professional self-starter; strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Able to project a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions.
- Legally eligible to work in the European Union