Product Marketing Specialist (London or Barcelona)
Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona and in Madrid.
Nowadays we are facing one of the largest technological revolutions known to men and it is changing day-by-day the reality of businesses and how they interact with their customers. Innovation, results and simplicity are increasingly becoming the assets looked for when choosing a product. As so we embraced the challenge of becoming the intelligent workplace customers will long for.
Right now we are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist for our offices of London or Barcelona, who is eager to elevate and improve the Beezy product messaging, positioning,consistency and company-wide sales execution.The right candidate will be entirely focused in communicating and explaining the product’s value to the market with a hands-on approach regarding our marketing efforts.
The wonders you will perform:
- Partner-up with all teams (development, administration and sales) through the entire product development cycle to be able to understand it
- Lead core product marketing content for Beezy by working closely with all teams
- Create differentiated and impactful value proposition and craft how it will be delivered to customers
- Be our champ/spokesperson of our product to customers, social media and others
The position will require development, execution and management of Beezy’s product strategies, including:
- Message strategies and communication
- Market facing materials and content
- Sales training and enablement
- Market Analysis
This position will also be accountable for the creation and maintenance of:
- Analyst and Influencer relations
- Support product lifecycle documentation
- Sales on-boarding materials
- Customer segmentation and use cases
- Competitive intelligence
- Capturing client case studies and testimonials
We spotted you if you…
- Are a born communicator (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Speak native or bilingual level of English (mandatory)
- Know how to translate technical details into benefits for the user as easily as breathing
- Have client-orientation (you consider every client needs and satisfaction your top priority – ideally international clients)
- Have high attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Play a leadership role in communicating product capabilities, features and benefits on public websites, presentations, and other marketing collateral
Bonus points for having:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technological stack (SharePoint, Office 365)
- Knowledge in startup environments
Your accomplishments (so far):
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Specialist, or similar role
- BSc/BA or MSc in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and see for yourself)
- Super cool and comfortable office
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home occasionally
- Free fruit and many other awesome perks (i.e. restaurant ticket)
Take a closer look: https://vimeo.com/202897940
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.
(All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the UK or Spain)