Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona and in Madrid.
Right now we are looking for React Developers (for Barcelona) who are eager to make an impact on people’s lives, and will run the extra mile for this. The right candidate shares an ambitious appetite for the continuous improvement and development of our award-winning product Beezy.
Who you are:
Some of the magic you will do:
- Develop new features and functionalities for Beezy
- Adapt our product to our new architecture based on React and GraphQL
- Stabilize the existing product features
You rock-on if you:
- Have good problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Have knowledge of modern frameworks (React preferably)
- Feel as at home in a high-performing team and make the other team members feel at home as well
- Have experience using and configuring Webpack
- Are used to work with dependency managers (npm, yarn)
- Have experience with task runners (Grunt, Gulp, npm scripts)
- Have knowledge of GIT/Mercurial
It’s even more amazing if you have:
- Microsoft stack knowledge
- Experience with GraphQL, Apollo or Relay
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors and methodologies (BEM, SCSS, SASS)
- Knowledge of Testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Mocha)
- Previous experience working with atomic design
Your accomplishments (so far):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
Do you feel you are looking into the mirror if you…
- Are obsessed in being the best (good does not suit you, you feel the need to be the best in all that you do)
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills (and love to interact with people from many different disciplines)
- Master logic and problem-solving methods
We commonly use the following technologies and frameworks:
- HTML5, CSS3 (SASS)
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Super cool and comfortable office
- Free fruit and many other awesome perks (i.e. ticket restaurant)
Take a closer look: https://vimeo.com/202897940
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.
(All candidates MUST be legally eligible to work in the European Union)