Project Manager (Barcelona)
Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona and in Madrid.
Right now we are looking for a Project Manager who is eager to make an impact on people’s lives, and will run the extra mile for this. The right candidate shares an ambitious appetite for the continuous improvement and development of our award-winning product Beezy.
Who you are:
As they say, if a project works fine the first time, it was a very small and simple project. With an obsession to deliver the project on schedule, within budget and the best level of quality possible, you are the enthusiast who only settles for the best possible results, no matter what.
The wonders you will perform:
- Managing the life cycle of the assigned project (requirements, functional and technical analysis, testing and implementation)
- Managing the technical team assigned to ensure flawless execution of projects
- Ensure delivery of the project within the expected time, margins and quality
- Carry communication and relationship with the client (you love to communicate and have a great sense of coordination between what the client wants and your team can perform)
- Report progress and risks to CTO (with outstanding ability to be straight to the point)
We spotted you if you…
- Are a born communicator (verbal and written communication skills)
- Speak fluently in English and Spanish (mandatory)
- Know how to prioritize and delegate tasks to the team according to their level of urgency/importance
- Have client-orientation (you consider every client needs and satisfaction your top priority – ideally international clients)
- Experience in managing projects with high client exposure
- Have experience throughout the life cycle of a project
You are great at:
- Control and tracking timings (you know by heart each deadline and how your team is performing in order to meet the clients’ needs)
- Using Agile methodologies
- Managing local and remote computers
Bonus points for having:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technologic stack (SharePoint, Office 365, .NET)
- Scrum Master
Your accomplishments (so far):
- IT related degree
- Master in management, will be evaluated positively
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Super cool and comfortable office
- Free fruit and many other awesome perks (i.e. ticket restaurant)
Take a closer look: https://vimeo.com/202897940
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.
(All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the European Union)