We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to guide the design and development of new exciting features in our roadmap.
You’ll be asked to manage from A to Z the development of our product backlog and roadmap features. Through this process you’ll have to understand strategic ideas, prioritize tasks, write clear documentation and produce high-level prototypes that communicate your vision about the user experience.
Working directly with our Chief Product Officer you will be applying your analytical and creative abilities to help define a product vision and provide innovative features.
You will be managing a great team of UX experts and product designers. You’ll also get direct feedback from our business stakeholders, our customers and our end-users.
If you are passionate about making great digital tools that help people get their work done, we are in sync.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Owning the product backlog, the features prioritisation and the agile sprints planning
- Defining product requirements and user stories for new features
- Overseeing the quality of the development in terms of performance, design and user experience.
- Researching industry trends to understand competitor stance and to uncover new opportunities
- Actively communicating with sales and marketing about the product releases and roadmap
- Pitching product ideas using visually engaging and business-focused presentations.
- Planning and management oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accountability and autonomous work ethic
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and influence cross-functional teams
- Leadership skills and great team player
- Experience with agile methodologies and Jira
SOME BONUS POINTS
- Enterprise collaboration tools design experience
- Great writing skills
- Product Marketing chops