Sr. Account Executive, Enterprise Sales EAST/ WEST COAST
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Exec with a proven track record in enterprise software sales.
Beezy is on a mission to provide enterprise software that doesn’t suck. By using our award-wining collaboration solution, organizations become more connected, innovative and happier. Our product is loved by hundreds of thousands of employees at very large global companies.
As a company we have a huge market opportunity and we are ready to grab it. As a future employee this is what your challenge will look like:
Organizations are looking for new ways of working. Employees have to reuse best practices, share ideas, break down silos, learn fast, and work better together. That is why many organizations are deploying Digital Workplaces, Next Generation Intranets and the like. As a result, enterprises are investing in collaboration technology in ever-larger amounts. It is your job to identify these projects and excel at helping organizations think differently and drive transformation through Beezy’s unique capabilities.
- You’ll work with national and multinational enterprises
- Your effort will impact the masses
- You’ll play along with extremely talented folks
- Inspire Customers to transform the way they deliver Digital Workplace solutions
- Engage with partners & Microsoft to scale role and monetize efforts
- Deliver reference wins for Beezy, including competitive ones that can be leveraged in future sales engagements
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales quotas for your territory
- Develop and execute sales plan to hit/ exceed quota and expand our customer base
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate our unique value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Market and sell with our current partners and work with Business Development to expand our partner ecosystem when and where necessary
- Market and sell with Microsoft district sellers
- Report on forces that shift market needs and strategic direction of accounts
- Establish a sales forecasting cadence to report on pipeline
- Strong, proven track record of consistently holding or exceeding quota using a consultative/solution selling approach, focused on solving Enterprise customer problems with Line of Business solutions, within customers and markets that require a “Challenger Sales” approach (e.g., size of transactions, complexity of sales, shifts in perception, etc.).
- Ability to communicate effectively, and develop lasting relationships with “C” level executives, including senior business or technical leaders with the highest levels of business acumen and expertise.
- Proven results leading teams to win complex sales cycles and negotiations. Prefer Microsoft or equivalent Collaboration/Office 365/Sharepoint technologies and/or services.
- 5-7 years of sales experience with history of holding and consistently exceeding quota
- Teaming/Collaboration - Demonstrates effective cross-group collaboration skills to achieve results through influence with internal and external stakeholders.
- Deep solution selling skills with the ability to understand the customer’s business and IT pains, and map to clearly defined business value. Must be able to identify risks, and translate the feature and function set into customer solutions, disqualify opportunities early in the sales cycle, and win against the competition.
- Develop strong, strategic partners engaged in immediate and long-term strategic opportunities and committed to Beezy.
- Resourceful problem-solver, leveraging internal and partner resources in assigned opportunities where and when needed to do what’s right for the customer.
HOW WE PICTURE YOU
- Self-starter who takes initiative and have a sense of urgency in everything they do
- Have experience selling enterprise collaboration and communication software solutions to senior executives in large, complex organizations
- Experience in working with Microsoft account teams (ATS, SSP, PSE) and Microsoft technologies, e.g. Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Already knows how to effectively manage a long sales cycle to a successful close
- Creative in finding ways around sales barriers, identify the DMU and convert opponents into champions
- Ability to articulate Beezy’s differentiators and position Beezy against competitors
- Think strategically about the client’s business & processes and avoid selling on a feature/function basis
- Exude confidence, engendering prospects to share their challenges openly
- Understand how to position against competitors to become the only viable option
- Have domain knowledge and a portable relationship portfolio
- Focused on delivering value throughout the life cycle of the customer relationship
SOME BONUS POINTS
- Experience as a Microsoft SSP Productivity, Office 365 Sales or similar
- An extensive network within Microsoft
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills